FAKE OUT, TAKE OUT with this Garlic Noodles and Chicken Teriyaki recipe! Easy to prepare and addictive to eat. I can assure you it won’t take as long as ordering take out and remains within your budget! Suitable for a busy weeknight or any day cravings, this recipe has got you covered!
- 1 pound noodles (of your choice)
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- Chicken tenderloins (add garlic powder and marinate in your favorite teriyaki sauce and bake 20-25 minutes, preheat oven to 370
- 3/4 Tbs splenda
- 3 Tbs butter
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 4 Tbs teriyaki sauce( I prefer Island teriyaki by Safeway or Trader Joe’s)
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- Salt and sesame seeds, to taste
- Gather all ingredients, and preheat your oven to 375
- Season chicken tenderloins with garlic and powder and marinate with 2 Tbs Teriyaki sauce, set in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil, and cook noodles following instructions
- Steam broccoli in boiling water till its color turns bright green
- Melt butter in a medium-large pot and add garlic. Wait a minute or two and add your noodles, 3/4 Tbs splenda , 3 Tbs soy sauce, 2 Tbs Teriyaki, and 1 Tbs sesame oil.
- Stir noodles in pot and mend all the flavors together for about 2-3 minutes.
- Plate or bowl garlic noodles, chicken and broccoli. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.