Can you tell I’m yearning for a tropical vacay badly? In the meantime I guess I’ll bring a taste of it to me! 😁 Fried Rice done Island style… so simple to make, you’re seconds away from paradise!
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 pound honey maple ham, diced (we used boars head)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c scallions, chopped for garnish
- Veggie mix packets (as much to your liking)
- 2-3 cups of white rice
- 1/4 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- sesame seeds
- seasame oil Tbsp, to finish
- On medium heat, sauté pineapple and ham for 2 minutes.
- Add butter and veggies and stir together to mend the flavors for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate pan cook eggs scrambled easy.
- Add white rice, soysauce, ginger, and sesame seeds with pineapple mixture.
- Throw eggs in last to prevent them from overcooking.
- Garnish with extra sesame seeds, chopped scallions, and a splash of sesame oil.
Now you’re ready to dive into paradise!