- 4 peaches, sliced
- 2 Tbsp splenda
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 full package vanilla cake box
- 1/2 c butter
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven at 350
- Slice peaches, and place on medium low heat in cast iron skillet.
- Add 1/2 c sugar, corn starch, lemon juice and carmalize peaches (takes about 10-15 min).
- Remove from heat and add 1 vanilla cake, sliced almonds, and 1/2 c of room temperature butter.
- Place in oven for about 40-45 min till done and ready.
- Take out of oven and leave it to rest for about 10 min before serving. * Serves best with vanilla ice cream!