This is what happens with leftover meat in my household. We turn it into a great effortless snack ! All the key components of everything we love in nachos with a modern day mix. That’s right, you read it in the title. BEER… CHEESE.. CHICKEN…NACHOS… and all the fixings you want to conjure up. Where does the Dos Esquis Amber come into play? Follow these steps and lets bump up your nacho game on a whole new level.
Beer Cheese Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 c Dos Esquis Amber (you may use any American or Mexican beer flavor of preference).
- 1 packet of Lawry’s taco seasoning or Trader Joes taco seasoning is great too!
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Wash your chicken and place in crockpot, and throw in seasonings and beer
- Cook low and slow for about 6 hours (remember to keep the lid closed at all times to prevent losing moisture).
- Once your chicken is tender and fully cooked, shred, add cheese, and place on top of your nachos.
- Corn or Flour Tortilla Chips (any of choice)
- 1 cup chopped, tomatoes
- 1 Tbs finely chopped, cilantro
- 1/2 cup pinto, refried, or black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped, onions
– Add Mexican style cheese to your likings and lime, to garnish
-Gather all your ingredients together including your delicious beer cheese chicken, and serve immediately! (Nachos always taste best served warm) 😉