Playoffs call for a crowd pleasing snack! 🏈 This creamy bean dip is highly addictive…Great for game day, parties, and such! I’ve tried different variations and this one has to be at the top of my list! My eyes and mouth can’t get enough of this dip!
* 1 can refried beans
* 1 can Rotel Mexican style tomatoes and chili’s with cliantro
* 1 oz taco seasoning mix
* 16 oz guacamole (home made or pre-made)
* 12 oz reduced fat sour cream
* 12 oz shredded cheddar
* 5 oz sliced olives
* 2 seeded/diced tomato
* 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
1) Mix the refried beans and Rotel and taco seasoning. Spread in a 9×3 Pyrex
2) Spread the guacamole over refried beans
3) Spread the sour cream over the guacamole
4) Add a 16 oz jar of your favorite chunky salsa or your favorite hot sauce.
5) Pour the cheese evenly over the sour cream. Top with tomatoes and olives and cilantro if using.
6)Cover and chill for up to a day ahead. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.